FOR THE GLORY OF LOVE

FOR THE GLORY OF LOVE

Monday, April 6, 2009

The first post....

This strangely and understandably reminds me of xanga....oh the trials of those days, I am undoubtedly thanking God that I am no longer in high school.

On to the good stuff...

Kris and I have been happily married for almost nine months now! I can hardly believe it, I feel as if we just got married yesterday! Time really flies when you are happy and content! We are now in the process of house hunting because we feel that we are ready to work towards becoming home owners! I am so excited because everyday I see pieces of our lives fall into place and I am very pleased with the world we are building for ourselves. Although it will be in the distant future before we have a child, it is steps like these that make me look forward to beginning our family and a truer version of our lives.

Consumed in happiness, well-being and love,
-Alyssa J.

No comments:

Post a Comment