FOR THE GLORY OF LOVE

FOR THE GLORY OF LOVE

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday Maddness

Like I have said before, Kris and I have been married for almost nine months now. Since the day we exchanged rings I feel like our bond has grown, my last name has changed and that's really about it. Otherwise, we are the same old crazy-in-love couple we always were...and I like that. I don't think I would have been ready for my entire world to turn upside down, I can barely handle planning out the holiday hooplah! Like Easter for examle, Kris and I have never really done an easter with either of our families since we have been together because we were always living out of town. Now that we are back, we had to figure out what we were going to do, as in whose family we were going to visit with for the holiday.

Of course we couldn't agree, so we ended up going to my Grandmother's house in Olathe from noon to two, driving to Topeka to go to his sister's house from three to five-thirty and finally driving to Kansas City to be at my Granny's house from five-thirty to seven-thirty. Afterwards I still had to go home and make a power point presentation for my history class and Kris had to go to bed early because he had to be up at four for work this morning.

It seemed like it was quite the loooong day. We have come to the conclusion that we will be alternating every year for Easter so that we won't have to run around so much anymore. Christmas has already reached this solution...and as for Thanksgiving.....we just have to do the running around I guess.

In the course of our Easter Sunday Maddness, I spit out the word "Googleable" in casual conversation. We couldn't decide if that's an actual word but I'll use it in a sentence to be clear. "I don't know if everyone in the world is actually googleable", as in I'm not sure if everyone can be googled. We did decide that it sounded pretty funny and we said it so many times that it sounded hilarious. We clumped it with "Rajgoyle"....another hilarious word we have discovered....but that's a whole nother story.

Singing in the rain, all April long,
Alyssa J.

No comments:

Post a Comment